Paragliding in Gudauri


From all the places included in my list of itinerary, going to Gudauri made me more excited and gave me boost of energy. Not only because of the wonderful scenery but also for the adrenaline-pumping activity arranged for me. Since I am an outdoor person, adventure is my thing and I belong in the mountains and seas. Mountaineering, island exploring, travelling, extreme sports and adrenaline-pumping activities are what keep my blood running. Name all of those thrilling outdoor activities and those are what I love the most. 

Being an expat in Dubai for almost two years now, trying out the skydiving is my ultimate bucketlist. But since it is costly (2,000 AED), I simply can’t afford it right now and still waiting for that right time when I can finally do it. So when I found out that I can do a tandem paragliding in Georgia for just an affordable price, I was ecstatic and decided to go for it. 

There were different choice of places in Georgia to do it. When I was still looking online, there were different companies that offer it in different sites. Price varies and ranging from 240 to 350 GEL depending on site location and flight duration. Good thing, the guide I hired knows a certain company that offers it for just 250 GEL in one of the spot in Gudauri. Since it is included in my list of places to visit, we decided to do it in the same day on my trip. Not only I got a chance to fulfill my dream of flying, but I also got to do it in one of the best spots with spectacular sites.

To summarize my experience, here’s my Tandem Paragliding video.. 



My Paragliding Experience is one of my best adventures. Nothing can be compared to that feeling when you’re flying above mountains and  soaring the clouds. The only downside of it is the cold and chills I got to endure during the whole flight. My eyes and nose became watery from having been exposed to cool temperature and harsh wind blows. It was late October and being in high altitude, a drop of temperature is expected. 

Overall, it was an incredible experience and I’m thankful for those who made it possible for me, to Live Tour Georgia and Fly Gudauri team. I can say that it is one of the must-haves adventure when in Georgia.



If you are traveling to Georgia and want the same experience, I would suggest to hire a private car that would take you to places especially to far-flung ones. I highly recommend Live Tour Georgia, the driver/guide I hired for full 4 days of my Georgia’s Escapade. You can contact him thru the links below. 

IG account: @livetourgeorgia

Whatsapp: +995 598 77 77 94


For the Paragliding experience, this team of experts are the best. You can book it by clicking the links below. From the same company, you can request for the same Pilot named Waco. 

Fly Gudauri
Whatsapp: +995 551 355 000

Comments

Popular Posts